Kelley dock levelers have been leaders in engineering design since 1953, when Kelley invented the world’s first counterbalanced dock leveler and created an entire industry.
Make your dock 100% accessible with Kelley loading dock lifts. Kelley dock lifts increase productivity, safety and efficiency by allowing workers to load and unload with ease in a variety of dock applications.
Mobile Yard Ramps
Mobile yard ramps convert vacant space into a freight-handling center. It’s a versatile piece of loading dock equipment that will expand your present dock capacity and create loading facilities where no dock exists, without new construction.
Portable Dock Plates
Portable dock plates are a practical and economical solution for low- to medium-traffic loading docks or for applications with nonstandard freight handling needs. Both pallet jacks and lift truck traffic can be handled efficiently with portable dock boards.
Easily Connect a Railcar to Your Dock Site
Copperloy railboards are designed to connect your dock with a railcar. Our unique railboard design features a rugged under-brace which fits your loading requirements for safe and positive positioning. Each rail board is specifically engineered and designed to meet the dimensions and specifications for each dock site. Several design applications are available including rectangular, flared, refrigerator car, car to car and plug door cars. Our non-slip high strength plate decking ensures additional safety while using our rail boards.
- Standard capacities up to 40,000 lbs. (larger capacities also available)
- Rugged all welded steel construction.
- Heavy understructure for safety and durability.
- Drop through lift loops or lift chains standard.
- Available in rectangular or flared.
- Heavy understructure spans the gap and locks ramp into place with 8″ automatic ring adjustments (14″ max adjustment).
- Come standard on all rail boards.
- Spaced on 24″ centers.
- Located 24″ from approach end of railboard to accommodate different fork sizes.
- Available in 1 or 2 piece.
- Center hooks disconnect during use.
- Secured to the curb.
- Available on all rail boards